Last revision: April 14, 2020
The respect to privacy is of the utmost importance for Monague Native Crafts, who is responsible for this Website.
- The way your personal information is collected and processed. “Personal Information” means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- Your rights regarding your personal information;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
- To whom the information is transmitted;
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Mailing address
- Country and postal code
- Email address
- Phone number
- Tax number
- Credit card information
The personal information we gather is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website Registration Form
- Credit Application Form
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Access to wholesale pricing
- Order tracking
- Special announcements and/or offers
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the Website is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
4. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, inreasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: 2 months.
5. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by SiteGround, located at the following address:
SG Hosting, Inc.
901 N. Pitt St., Suite 325
Alexandria, 22314 VA
Personal information we collect and process is exclusivelt hosted in Canada.
The Controller may be contacted by phone at +1 604-826-9347, Monday to Friday, from 8:00am to 3:00pm Pacific time or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Controller is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means of such processing.